T H E M A G I C W A N D
Everyone should have a magic wand, right?
The magic wand is a hand-carved, hand dyed professional series paint brush. Each brush is *made to order and no two are exactly alike. This incredibly versatile brush can easily be the one quality brush you own.
ABOUT THE BRUSH:
- da Vinci Watercolor Series 418 Petit Gris Pur Mop Brush, size 4
- Russian blue squirrel hair is of the highest quality and holds a large volume of water which makes it excellent for mop and wash techniques
- Generously sized and hand shaped, its unique point allows for full strokes across the paper
- Bristles come to a incredibly fine point perfect for painting the smallest of details.
- Huge reservoir lays down large amounts of water ideal for wash and mop techniques.
- Certified green manufacturing with sustainable wood handles, Quill is expertly wrapped with copper wire
ABOUT THE CARVING:
- Each brush is hand carved with vertical and horizontal ridges.
- After carving surfaces are smoothed and then dyed in shades of soft blue and green.
- The wood grain absorbs the dye organically and at times unpredictably creating a natural ombre of color.
- Brush is finished with several coats of non-yellowing polyurethane to lock in color and protect wood from exposure to water over time.
This collector's piece is meant to be used but like any quality brush, requires care.
- Clean brush after completion of a watercolor painting session. A few gentle swirls in clean water will do.
- Dry brush bristles and handle with care and take a moment to gently reshape the brush's tip.
- Store brush with bristles upright.
- NEVER leave any watercolor brushes sitting in water.
**Each brush is made to order. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for production.
***Holiday shipping deadline: If choosing USPS First Class, please order by 11/24 for holiday delivery. If choosing UPS Ground, please order by 12/15 for holiday delivery. Any potential delivery delays are out of our control and we can not guarantee delivery dates.