T H E S T O R Y
The Pillars Collection honors icons of scientific, artistic and political history who made their indelible mark on the world.
Kristy’s expressive ink portraits highlight each individual’s personality and all with a touch of floral watercolor whimsy Kristy has become most known for.
10% of proceeds from The Pillars Collection will go to the Malala Fund. The Malala Fund is an international, non-profit organization that fights for girls' education. It was co-founded by Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani activist for female education and the youngest Nobel Prize laureate.
D E T A I L S
- Ink portrait of your choice, featuring bold watercolor flower pattern details on a Rabbit Skins 4406 newborn layette
- Size: newborn
- Color: white
- Material: 100% combed ringspun cotton; 5oz.
- Coverstitched ribbed knit binding on neck, shoulders, and sleeves. Coverstitched elastic bottom. Fold-over mitten cuffs.
- Care: machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach
C H O O S E F R O M
- Abigail Adams, former First Lady
- Amanda Gorman, American poet and activist
- Amelia Earhart, aviation pioneer and author
- Anaïs Nin, author
- Frida Kahlo, painter and activist
- Kamala Harris, Vice President
- Laura Cornelius Kellogg, Native American activist and author
- Madonna Thunder Hawk, Native American civil rights activist
- Mae Jemison, NASA astronaut
- Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Marie Curie, physicist and chemist
- Michelle Obama, former First Lady and author
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, iconic Supreme Court Justice
- Shirley Chisholm, former Democratic Caucus Vice Chairman of the U.S House of Representatives
- Stacey Abrams, iconic voting rights activist
- Susan B. Anthony, women's rights activist
***Please allow 6-8 business days for order processing.